This is me!

Hello! My name is Winter and I am 18 years old. I am a freshman at UAF and I plan on pursuing a bachelors' degree in Wildlife Biology. I was born and raised in Anchorage, Ak. I enjoy photography, being with my friends and working out at the gym. 


This is a picture that I took


I have always loved any form of music. In middle school, I joined orchestra and played the violin. It was a very enjoyable experience and was the opportunity that allowed me to make the friends that I have now. I don't play now but I still love the sound of string instruments. Music to me is very therapeutic and relaxing. The songs I listen to are a combination of artists that I found and was introduced to by my friends. I enjoy listening to new songs that I have never heard of. I also find music as an excellent way to learn about different cultures. Listening to French songs helped me with my French class in high school and listening to Filipino songs has gotten me closer to my heritage. 

This song is my favorite song that I love at the moment. My friend introduced me to this artist this year and I have loved all of his music.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Great blog post! You Inspire me to take a few more risks than I have been. Love the visual elements!

      Delete
  2. What a fun, smooth song. Looks like he is out of Australia. I have friends from band that I have been friends with since Jr. High and High School - at least one I have been friends with for 50 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Winter! Thank you for sharing your story! I have always wished that playing an instrument was a talent I would pick up but never got the chance. I listened to the song you linked and have been obsessed ever since!! Its stuck in my head, thank you for sharing:)
    -Abbey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts